Intertextual Connections


Title

I finally found a scribble working title!

After a much on repeat on Siti Nurhaliza's Cinta Pertama, and just flipping through memories and recent triggered conversations, a name popped to mind and with a language incentive to turn it around abit and thinking about it wholesomely, I think this would be it :)

It starts with K.

3 Responses to “Title”

  1. # Blogger Linora 'Aronil' Low

    looking forward to knowing what your scribble will be about :) two ways going about it.. often getting the title will help the thoughts flow on what to scribble. On other times, getting the chunk of the scribble out.. will in due time help form the Scribble title.. lol... even i'm a bit confused by me sentence. :P Whatever it is i'm sure it's a good work in progress  

  2. # Blogger rizumu

    I don't really know where this would take me, but it would definitely require me to tap into matters of the heart, and spraying it in text after that. Color it with potent moments (those are the ones I'm a lil afraid of). Nonetheless, it looks like its a task that requires discipline n focus.

    I hope i'll make good out of it :)
    u'll know me so well after this..haha  

  3. # Blogger Linora 'Aronil' Low

    tapping into hearty matters which we choose to bury most of the times... it's a wonder I find acting therapeutic. But if you want to get people to relate with the piece on those kinda levels, my good guess is that we need to bring out something that means a lot to us.

    As you keep scribbling, whatever the things are that "colour you", may bring about a better understanding of you... that's if of course you are willing to share. :)

    Sorry couldn't chit chat much with you guys today.. :( was a bit the stressful lol. See u guys soon. ;)  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.